Oceanside CAMP Mon-Thur, June 19-22nd 9:00-1:00pm
Let's sew some summer beach essentials! In this 4 day camp, we will sew a large swim tote, sun hat, beach towel with pillow roll-up and a new favorite- a minky mermaid blanket. There will be plenty of design options to choose from to make each project their one-of-a-kind summer favorite take-along.
In this beginner-level class, students will learn how to:
- read and sew from a pattern
- change stitches, needles and presser feet according to their project
- finish seams with a serger
- sew neat hems
- sew gathers, pockets, casings and buttonholes as needed
- how and when to use interfacing
This is a beginner class. Age 8 and older with little sewing experience are welcome to take this class. We will cover some machine basics, but to learn more beginner sewing skills, please enroll in a Learn to Sew class.
*Class fee includes patterns, yards of fabric and all other supplies needed for their projects.
There is a 20% sibling discount for those interested. Please contact me for more info.