Travel CAMP Mon-Wed, July 17th-19th 9:00-1:00
Get ready for summer road trips and sleepovers! We will sew 3 projects during this camp: a drawstring backpack, boxed zip bag to hold all your toiletries, and lastly to keep the artist busy and organized we will sew an art-folio.
In this beginner-level class, students will:
- learn to sew from a pattern
- use various sewing machine stitches and a serger to properly finish seams
- learn how to neatly install a zipper and properly use interfacing to support fabric
- learn how to sew pockets, add velcro and handles
This is a beginner-level class. Students with little or no sewing experience are welcome to take this class. This is the perfect class for those new students who are ready to jump right in!
* Class fee includes all fabric and supplies.